If you have Dr. Pennington as a professor, you need to know how to do this. The only way to revise papers is by providing track changes and comments in word. Without them, the revision will not be accepted.
How to Print Comments from Word
- Download your Google doc as a Word File
- Enable editing
- Go to Review tab
- Select “Show Markup” (near Track Changes)
- Doublecheck that there is a mark next to “Comments”
- Select “Balloons”
- Click “Show Revisions in Balloons”
- Go to File
- Select Print
- At bottom of page, select “Page Setup”
- Go to “Paper” then “Print Options”
- On the right, click “Advanced”
- Scroll down to Document Content
- double check that “Show Drawings and Text Boxes” is checked
- Scroll down to Print
- double check that “Allow field containing track changes to update before printing” is checked
- YOU MUST SAVE BEFORE EXITING
- Go to Papercut.snc.edu (or wherever you print from) and upload file
- No matter where you print from, this should work (fingers crossed)
With how often Word updates, I hope this stays the same. I do know that if you are using the online version of Word or the Word app on chromebook, it will not work. You will have to work it out with Pennington by that point.
Another thing you can do is take screenshots of the Google revision history, but that can get weird and cumbersome.
Either way, good luck!